BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

"You"

I never knew you or who you were, and i am sorry that i didnt ever take those chances to get to know you. When you think you have all the time in the world to get to know someone do you ever think that maybe your underestimating the whole thing.

Now your gone, and i can only hope and pray that i wont ever make that mistake again. Your life was taken away, and you spent so many years fighting for another chance, another day, another month or year, and i am sorry i was never there.
Im sorry i never did let you in, and that i never did get to know you.

Though i never knew you, i new you always had a smile on your face, one that made problems go away because you were someone fighting for so long you gave people hope, because you kept that smile on your face, it gave me hope.

You made me open my eyes to see there are people in this world who have it worse then me, and yet i worry, worry about the littlest things. When you showed everyone that you were thankful no matter what every single day with that smile of yours and your bright eyes, the fact that you never gave up, even though you had to fight every single day, weither they were small or big struggles at a time you never gave up.

In my eyes you are a hero, you made me look at things differently, and let me realize that taking things for granteed is not how things should be. Though your gone now, i know you are in a better place.

Thank you for making things in my life meen so much more to me, thank you for teaching me the right way to look at life.

Forgive me, for never knowing who you were.
'RIP'

0 comments: