BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Every single day, I thank God for his unseen hands,
sometimes erging me onward and pushing me to move forward,
sometimes holding me back; from the things that will interfere with his plan for my life.
Sometimes with his aproval, sometimes with his correcting,
and sometimes for his comforting.

My life is in his hands.
And i trust him with all my heart,

Romans 11:29 says;

"For god's gift and his call are irrevocable."

Genesis 28:15 says;

"I'am with you and will watch over you where ever you go, and i will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until i have done what i have promised you."

My life is blessed, and iam thankful because God holds me in his hands,
he never fails me,
and he never leaves,
he is the one who i trust will always be walking with me in this life.

He taught me how to forgive,
and taught me how to accept.
He taught me how to love,
and taught me how to listen.

He taught me all the things, that have made me who I am today.
& i will never go back to before.
... .. ..
My life is in his hands,
and i trust him with all my heart

0 comments: