BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

I wonder...

I wonder where you are everyday
I wonder why you dont walk this road with me
I wonder why all our memories are slowly fading, hard for me to remember

I wonder...

I know that things happen for a reason
I know that God has a plan for my life and there is a reason behind everything he does in my life
I know that anything is possible with God

So when i wonder sometimes...

I believe that God has the answers
I believe that there is hope
I believe that falling in life is away of being a stronger person

...I Believe that people leave for reasons, and it makes you a stronger person,
People change so that you can eventually learn how to let go,
Things fall apart, so that better things can fall together,
Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they are right

I have faith...

I have faith that the things and people who are ment to be in my life will always be here
I have faith that God will lead my in the direction iam called to go
I have faith that someday i will be given answers

I have Hope'

0 comments: