BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

temporary home.

Sometimes i wish i could just get out of here,
like theres a better place somewhere else, because i know there is a better place.
And i know that this is just my temporary home.

But ive realized something..

We walk through life, with attendancy to just think about our own, and our life story because its te story we have been living, its the story we know. We dont think about others and how theres could be worst because to us our life story is the problem. If you actually think to yourself theres alot more people around you whose life story is tearing them apart more than you could ever imagine.

So i think that if we all took a moment and thought about the people around us, even if they may e strangers then our life story wouldnt be the problem. We would start to realize alot of things about life just by knowing someone els's.

This is my temporary home, and God has a plan for my life.
I am his daughter and i will hold onto him with everything i am, no matter how many times i have failed him, i know i am forgiven.

I will follow him, he is my direction.
I will run afer him.

0 comments: