BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Goodbye'


I'm letting you go today..

Gone into the wind,

its been a slow fade.. but today your gone.


Theres no turning back to you anymore. I'm leaving you behind.


Your in my past now, and thats how it will stay. The wind will take you away far away, and the peice of you will be left behind. Because this girl here, well, shes moving on. I know its the right thing to do. I've been holding onto you for to long, and this part of me is walking forward. This part of me is letting you go. Your like a piece in a puzzle that doesnt fit, a peice that shouldnt be here and ive got to throw you away, it's time to make the past the past... because your still here i cant, i need to let you go. Just an extra peice that ive placed in my life, but today i realize, i havnt moved on with you still here.

And the truth is, i dont want to keep you & i dont want to remember you anymore. I just want you gone.


today i say goodbye to you.

so here it is...


'goodbye.

0 comments: