BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Through anything in life, im always going to be here for you'



This is a poem that i found a while ago, and id just like to put it out to someone who is a really important person in my life.

She is such a good friend to me, and i love her to death.

This is for you Erin,


I cant give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts,

or fears. But i can listen to you, and together we will

search for anwers.


I cant change your past with all its heartache and pain,

nor the future with its untold stories.

But i can be there now when you need me to care.


I cant keep your feet from stumbling.

I can only offer my hand tha you may grasp it and not fall.


Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine;

Yet i can share in your laughter.


Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge;

I can only support you, encourage you,

and help you when you ask.


I cant prevent you from falling away from friendship,

from your values, from me.

I can only pray for you, talk to you and wait fro you.


I cant give you boundaries which i determined for you,

But i can give you the room to change, room to grow,

room to be yourself.


I cant keep your heart from breaking and hurting,

But i can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces

and put them back in place.


I cant tell you who you are.

I can only love you and be your friend.



Your an amazing person, and friend to me Erin. I will always be here for you no matter what this life throws at us.

<3>

0 comments: