BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Papa Pete <3



So about 4 months ago, life through a big obsticle at me and my family.
Something ill never forget.

Someone who was so important in my life, and my families life had been taken out of our lives. It brought tears in all of our eyes, and questions of why he had to be taken away. But God has a plan for everything, and everyone. I guess it was his time to go and be with him.

My Grandpa. Papa Pete.

Id just like to share a little about him, he was an amazing person. Not like any other.
Everytime i went somewhere with him, he knew almost everyone. He was so friendly and he had a lot of friends.
Even though he had struggles in life, and pain, he didnt take things for granted. He lived life to the fullest i know he did.

He had such an amazing and loving heart to anyone. And when you were in a room with him, there was just that warm feeling of love. Something i miss so much.

His smile, it made things feel okay again, as if there was still hope no matter what.
He was an amazing person, and the best grandfather anyone could ever ask for.
When i was younger he used to always build and paint things with me, he showed me alot about life, and he showed me that no matter what life hands you or throws at you, not to give up. Papa Pete never gave up on anything, and anything he started he would always finish no matter what.

When i heard he was in the hospital months ago, my eyes filled with tears. I didnt know what was going to happen. But my grandfather was such a strong man. As he layed in the hospital fighting for so long, he never gave up. He brought a smile to his face when i saw him, and he wouldnt ever stop with his jokes! oh his jokes, they always made me laugh.
Then after a few months in the hospital, he was able to come home.
By then it was summer. And i always spend summers up at the cottage, a place to get away. And so my Grandpa was able to go up this summer as well. What did i say about him being strong.

My grandpa was such an inspiration to me, he was someone who showed me so much in life in everything he did. A great role model was what he was. Someone i looked up to. He showed me so much.

God was here through it all,
He allowed me to spend a summer with my grandpa, before he past away.
It was great to be with him during the summer. Memories i will never forget.

Papa Pete was the closest father figure to me that ive have in years.
He was such an amazing person and had a personality of gold. His heart was so loving and kind, open to anyone.
The way he cared about everyone, and tried to help.

I know that even though this had to happen. God has been here through it all, and he will always be here. I know that my grandpa is up there with him right now.

I just wanted to say some things about my Grandpa. Even though it was his time to go, he hasnt left my heart at all. And
Even thoough i just have memories of him, they are memories that i will never forget, they will always stay in my heart. My grandpa will always be in my heart.
He will always be someone i look up, and i want to be like him. He is my role model, someone who has shown me how to get through obsticles in life, someone who has taught me never to give up, and someone who has shown me to follow my dreams, and that there is hope, i just have to be strong.

Even though he cant be here with me today, one day we will see each other again. And the pain ive felt because he isnt here will dissappear.

I miss him so much, and i love him with all my heart.

Papa Pete your always going to be in my heart,
and your someone i will always look up to.
because of you, im not giving up' and im not losing my hope.
<3

0 comments: