BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lost Chances

Lost Chance-
Written by Nicole Houston
I can hear the tears, as the dense waves crash over me
Lies fed into inocent astray lives, deminish me
I can feel the crys as they deprive my self-being
The pain as the rays burn them undesirably
From where I stand the winds over power me
I can see the hearts of many broken peices
The dirt filled rivers flowing within them
I can feel the atrocious division of faith
Evolving into something accustomed
I can touch the cutting words of destruction
Glance back to where they have brought me
I can taste the abominable fear of lives failing
But keep hope and relent that of nothing
I can see a life of drowning waters
Waves of multiple stories exotically exposing
Yet I rest here ambiguously hesitant
I say nothing but, I'm afraid
I prove nothing but of their own truth
I sink in the shallow waters, that enclose me
Of all the water encompassing me
Still, I thirst for an altered ending
For a beginning to even at all clench me
I can hear the waves convey;
You've lost this times chance
I can feel the tast of acrid guilt on my tounge
As the ocean waters fill my mouth
It's too late

0 comments: