BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

...

I know you are here

i can hear your whispers through the ocean waves



I can feel you pushing me forward,

and encourageing me to go onward.

I can feel your touch through the breeze, through the wind. I know you are here, your with me every day.. though i cant see you. your presence is more than enough to keep me believing.

your voice is more than enough to let me listen..
your push is more than enough to let me move on.
your heart is big enough to know im loved.
your hands are big enough to hold me..
your eyes are opened to direct my path..

my eyes will be opened to what you have for me..
my ears are open to listen to the wisdom you give me..
my heart is all yours.
and my hands will reach out to yours... because thats where i want to be.

you mean everything to me

0 comments: