BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A twisted lie'

It's been a while sence i have seen your face.
It's been a while sence i have heard your voice.

It's been a while sence i have seen you laugh,
or smile at all.

i can't even remember the last time it was, when you said everything was going to be okay.

So this is how it always goes...

I see you once for a long time...
You always say things are going to be different.
Things are going to change.
Im going to prove that to you.

A week goes by...
no phone call, no sign of you careing.

A month goes by...
The same silence is all around me.

Add some more months to the last one, and look what we've got.
me writing about how things havnt changed one bit.


You said that you were going to prove it to me, and that this year was going to be different.

I guess it was just one twisted lie.
that made me believe for a bit...
until you did prove something to me...

maybe we are better off this way?
or maybe someday you will change?

I guess its not up to me, but its your decision to make...

you just leave me sitting here waiting for that one msg to know everything is okay...
but im done waiting.

Let me know when you decide to be in my life again. '
Because the last time i heard,
things were going to be different.

reality is... things havnt changed'

Whats it going to be, wait for a year to go by, like the last time?

0 comments: